MAXStick® Products Ltd. strengthens patent portfolio
with third patent for MAXStick®
Lancaster, PA: MAXStick® Products Ltd., a leading global supplier of direct thermal, liner-free removable adhesive label products significantly strengthened its patent portfolio with a third patent for MAXStick® liner-free labels. The new patent, U.S. #9,646,517 B2, was issued on May 9th, 2017 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office and is effective immediately.
As MAXStick® Products Ltd., continues to see tremendous growth in the first and second quarters of 2017, the new patent demonstrates MAXStick® Products commitment to innovation and growth in the liner-free labeling market. These patents protect MAXStick® Product’s intellectual property and form the foundation of its signature liner-free labeling product.
The newly issued patent expands the scope & claims of the previously patented liner-free label technology used to create MAXStick® labels. U.S. Patent #9,646,517 B2 joins U.S Patent #8,445,104 B2 (issued May 21, 2013) and U.S. Patent 9,208,699 B2 (issued December 8, 2015) in MAXStick® Product’s Ltd. portfolio of linerless label technology.
Crafted with our signature “removable and restickable” adhesive formulation, MAXStick® liner-free labels are an environmentally friendly labeling solution that are recyclable, silicone free and Bisphenol Free (BP-Free). MAXStick® is currently utilized in a diverse range of applications and industries including food service/hospitality, warehousing, retail, parking, reusable plastic containers and medical diagnostics.
MAXStick® is available in several different product lines including:
· MAXStick® Premium: 74gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation
· MAXStick2GO®: 55gsm base weight in both center and double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick® Colors: 55gsm base weight flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick® Plus: 74gsm base weight in a chevron or diamond formation for applications requiring durability and a robust tack.
· MAXStick® X2: 74gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive designed for use in traditional direct thermal label printer applications as well as non-label printers.
· MAXStick® X2 Colors: 74gsm base weight with full coverage adhesive flood coated in Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, or Violet.
· MAXStick® Spectrum: 55gsm base weight color packs containing Canary, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet and white in a double side-edge adhesive orientation.
· MAXStick® HR: 64gsm base weight Heat Resistant label in diamond formation or full coverage adhesive.
MAXStick® liner-free labels are manufactured in the United States and distributed worldwide by MAX International Converters, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries, MAX International Converters, Sarl, and MAX International Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd.
About MAXStick® Products: MAXStick® liner-free direct thermal label products are produced by Max International Converters, Inc. under a licensing agreement with MAXStick® Products Ltd. MAXStick® Products are distributed worldwide by MAX International and affiliated partners.
MAXStick® is a registered trademark of MAXStick® Products Ltd.
MAXStick Products Ltd. /
MAX International Converters, Inc.
2360 Dairy Road
Lancaster, PA 17601
President: Mike Vigunas: email@example.com
VP/Customer Support: Diane Hulbert: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Inquiries: Branding and Marketing Coordinator: Erik Rosenberger: email@example.com